Our pastor is available to meet with anyone who would like pastoral support and care. He is also happy to visit you in the hospital, at home or in a care facility. Please let him know if you would like a pastoral visit (208) 344-5731; or email him here.
NOTE: During this time of the COVID-19 pandemic, pastoral care is done via telephone only due to safety precautions.
The pastoral care ministry is extended through the work of the Board of Deacons. They focus on deepening our caring ministry in Six Key ways:
- Greeting: Welcoming all who come into our church to attend Sunday services, particularly those who are first-time visitors
- Transportation: Providing rides to church services for members and friends who are not able to drive
- Visitation: Our Care Team pairs members/friends who are ill, facing challenging circumstances or no longer able to attend church services with regular visits from loving members of our Care Team.
- Receptions: Providing receptions for fellowship after Sunday services and for special events
- Meals: Organizing church dinners and short-term meals for those recovering from illness or surgery
- New Members: Assist the Pastor in welcoming and integrating new members into our church community.